Retail Sales Associate
We are looking for outgoing individuals with a sales driven mindset to drive revenue for the boutique.
Please note – this is a ‘sales’ position. All consultants will be required to meet sales goals on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Consistently meets and exceeds sales quotas set by management.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Assist management in day-to-day store maintenance while providing excellent service and observing and maintaining all store policies and procedures.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Ensure the highest level of service is given to each customer.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing cash, store credit / gift cards, and credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Perform opening and closing duties as needed.
- Follow company work processes to receive, open and unpack cartons and totes; store merchandise in stock room or move directly to sales floor.
- Tag and barcode new inventory with speed and accuracy.
- Assists management with building merchandise displays.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years in a sales, customer service, or similar role
- Experience working in a professional, goal oriented setting
- retail sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)